Welcome to ZIWA
Zurich International Women's Association
A club that brings together women of all nationalities
ZIWA Message Board
READ and/or POST messages
and here are the latest posts:
- What's new in ZIWA:
- Talking about the Internet with Sandy
- Behind the scenes at the Tonhalle
- A Picnic in the Snow
- Our reports:
- A talk on Self Sustainability
- One year of culture, art, music, tradition, nature, gastronomy, conversation and fun ...
- A perfect day hiking ....in Zurich!
- ZIWA Christmas Lunch 2013: a wonderful afternoon that so many ZIWA members could share
- Christmas Lights Pub Crawl
- ZIWA's 28th Birthday Party: an evening of fun
- Carrots, carrots …...and yet more carrots!
- A perfect day for.....hiking!
- English Around the World 14-18 October 2013
- Heavenly Delights from our own creation
- Off the Wall goes to Aarburg Castle
- Klosters hike to the Fergunhutte
- Latin American and Spanish Group
- Kick-Off 2013
- Some pictures from the Expat-Expo
- Farewell Picnic
- Off the Wall: Llama Trekking
- Swiss Festivals takes to the mountains for the Stoos Schwinget!
- Calendar Girls returns to its Yorkshire roots in latest ZCC production
- ZIWA AGM 2013 – New slate, new horizons
- Mirror Mirror On The Wall ...
- Aroma Tasting with Wine Discovery
- Tour of a Swiss military bunker
- "Wo die Wasser fallen"
- Delicious fruity wines from Croatia – who knew?
- Off the Wall Mystery Train Tour
- Walk n Talk n Soup
- Viva Mexico – colourful, lively, delicious
- Mexican Country Meeting – folk dances of Mexico
- Yoga in ZIWA - two classes, two styles, both with a single purpose
- Walking with Veronica to celebrate March 8
- Lunch Concerts at the Tonhalle – another world of enjoyment
- Dark Sky Switzerland
- Luzerner Fasnacht
- Snow shoeing in Engadine
- A Somewhat Different Walking Tour of Zürich
- Tea Tasting – but just what is tea?
- Mercedes-CSI 2013
- “Die Schweizermacher” at Kino Xenix
- The list of all our reports
- Follow us:
- www.facebook.com/groups/ziwa (registration needed)